- 【 Nut Connoisseur's Bestfriend 】 The ideal nut crackers for all nuts, you won't have to hurt yourself anymore while opening hard-shelled nuts. Nut connoisseurs appreciate the benefits of eating nuts straight out of their shells. While some may argue that there is no difference with ready-to-eat nuts, we know better. The shells, in fact, protect the fatty acids from temperature, air, and light changes. All the factors by which these nuts lose their nutritional value and turn rancid.
- 【 Material 】 Made of a highly durable metal, our stainless steel nutcracker is resistant to rusting or corrosion. Which makes it the safest metal to use in the kitchen. The heavy-duty quality makes it the best choice for cracking tough shells without any worry of breaking or bending the tool itself. Our nutcracker tool is great for different kinds of nuts in small, medium and large sizes and has a sawtooth design to keep them in place. The handle has a rubber grip to avoid from sliding.
- 【 For All Kinds of Nuts 】Our heavy duty metal nut cracker is the best choice for all types of nuts. The mechanical advantage with using our nut crackers tool is that the force you use to squeeze the handles is magnified five times - making it strong enough to crack very hard shells without breaking a sweat.
- 【 For Crustaceans 】 This includes lobsters, crabs, crayfish, and more. Not only does our nut cracker help open hard-shelled nuts, it's also a great tool to use when you're having seafood for dinner. Splurge yourself and your family with a luxurious dinner with Lobster Thermidor or Surf and Turf as the main course to celebrate that special day! Ramp up your dinner table setting with our fine lobster cracker tool. And make your guests wow!
- 【 Warranty 】 Here at volila we are committed to giving 100% warranty on all items. If there is any issue with the item, feel free to message us!
95% of orders are despatched within 24 hours of receipt, they are despatched with Royal Mail which is a 2 - 3 day service. Orders received over the weekend are dispatched on a Monday.
We do get stock errors from time to time, if this happens someone will call or email you to keep you updated.
We charge £2.99 for UK delivery and offer free delivery on all orders above £30.
Sorry, we only deliver within the UK at the moment.